East Sheen Dojo is part of BAB (British Aikido Board) and thus needs to conform to the following Guidelines for practice indoors:
- Current Government Advice (e.g. Tier/national restrictions lockdown in force at the particular time)
- BAB Guidelines (see below)
- Paxholme Guidelines (Girl Guides Hall - our indoor venue) - (see below)
These are summarised for individuals - and it is a requirement of practice that everyone agree to observe these.
Update 2023 - as per BAB information:
Risk assessments have been completed and submitted.
Guidance to Aikidoka Members
- Ensure that your BAB membership is up to date.
- Do not attend a Dojo if you are having any symptoms or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19.
- Recognise that individuals must also accept a level of responsibility towards others and themselves.
- Follow Government guidelines on the wearing of masks
- Follow the club venue access safety rules.
Essential info for the dojo:
- You must follow government guidance and your governing body/charity rules about meeting. If you break these the hire will be null and void until the committee agree to allow you to hire again. Please bear in mind if we are found to be in breach of rules the hall closes for two weeks and we are fined a substantial amount of money. Please do not put us in this position.